Influence For Success™
Recognizing and effectively using the key tools of influence
Influence is defined as the principles that determine beliefs, create attitudes, and move people to agreement and action. In other words, influence examines the process that causes humans to change.
In every situation the art of influence is at play - make a presentation to a customer, convince a customer of a new idea, and successfully manage an account. Most of the time we don't know it, but each of us is influenced, or is the influencer, everyday. People naturally look for shortcuts in nearly every decision or decision process. This workshop teaches you to recognize, and use, the key tools of influence.
This workshop is specifically designed for professionals who are responsible for producing results requiring high level, effective communication.
When you attend the Influence for Success workshop you will:
- Learn the Six Principals of Influence.
- Gain insight into complex sales and account management scenarios.
- Refine negotiation and communication strategies for maximum results.
- Understand the triggers and shortcuts used in each of the principles of Influence.
- Analyze the use of Influence in the world around us.
- Participate in interactive activities throughout the workshop.
- Evaluate the ethics of influence in different situations.
- Develop an individual strategy for recognizing and implementing Influence in current work situations.